Specifications and Downloads
- 4" Internal width plastic slot drain system
- 1/2" Opening with multiple channel depth options
- 4" Height of slot grate in addition to channel depth
- Excellent for paver, tile, and concrete pour installations
- Used in driveways, pools, patios, and heavy traffic areas
- #1 Rated Slot Drain system on the market
- Perfect for high water volume with little surface area coverage
- For our pre slope packages all end caps have a 4" outlet.
- More product details below
- Pre Slope Specification PDF
- Grating Specification pdf
- 2 inch channel depth pdf
- 2 inch channel depth cad
- 3 inch channel depth pdf
- 3 inch channel depth cad
- 4 inch channel depth pdf
- 4 inch channel depth cad
- 6 inch channel depth pdf
- 6 inch channel depth cad
- 8 inch channel depth pdf
- 8 inch channel depth cad
- installation brochure
Our slot drains are one of a kind. Heavy duty plastic slot grate rests upon the 4" channel depth of your choice or our NEW 1% Pre Slope Packages. Connecting to each other with a tongue and groove connection. The slot grate has an opening of 1/2 inch and widens towards the channel. This is a patent feature that allows debris to pass through the slot and not be stuck. Perfect for pools, porches, and any situation where grating is not necessary. Below are specifications.
With our new Pre Slope system you can create a run up to 33 ft in length with a 1% slope. With a 4" outlet on the end no matter the channel run length.
The 2", 3", 4", 6", and 8" Depth channels have bottom outlet option available with 4" Pipe connection.
Each of these systems will also have end cap outlet options available as well.
The 2", 6", and 8" Depth option will use a 4" end cap outlet pipe, while the 3" and 4" Depth option will use a 3" end cap outlet pipe.
Channel Length - 3.3 Feet (39 inches) - Connect end to end.
Material ............. PPE Plastic
Load Class ....... C Load Class
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - Channel Depth of your choice
2 - Plastic Slot Drain Grates Per Channel
2 - End Caps (Per Order) - Additional end caps at checkout.
For Slope Channels - Packages include 2 end caps per order. You will receive one end cap which is closed at the start of the run, and a 4" outlet end cap at the end of the run.